[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Later Guys.
Hey everyone Smile

Today is a bit of a sad day, I think. Today is the day I say a final goodbye to Sithous.
I will try to keep this short, I know many people like to skip long paragraphs. Feel free!
I've been thinking about it for a while. In the interest of sparing your eyes, I will say that my reasons for leaving are personal.

I've had some great times here. I can remember back when I started in Terraria. Forim, Sairyu, Noms, and Amp were the admins, if I remember correctly. I was a measly user. I remember the days of guarding Sairyu's fortress. I remember when Sairyu was banned for trying to crash the server. I remember the Secret Sithous, with its underwater base. I remember messing around with friends who later became admins. I remember how Darklight didn't think my admin application was legitimate. I remember the relief at finally being accepted as an admin. I remember staying up late on Terraria and GMod, winning the art contest.
I remember so much. Sithous has been an important part of my life, but it is time for that to end.
I can no longer support such a lifestyle. As I grow, I'm becoming a much more active person, as some of you know. Unfortunately, I see video games as something that can only hinder me in the long run. Between fencing and school, I cannot justify the need to sit in front of a screen for hours, playing games, unless it can help me in the long run.
You have to understand, where I live there is a tremendous pressure to get into a good college.
Maybe I will return some day as a user, and will have found a way to balance video games, sports, a social life, and school. But for now, I cannot see that occurring.

I would like to thank everyone here, for putting up with me on cranky days, and helping me through conflicts. Truly, some of my happiest moments have been with you guys. I am privileged to call you friends.

Thanks guys. It's been a great journey.

-Alex (Xaol)

It's Been good with ya Buddy, so i found this to play while you dramatically walk into the sunset.

I remember, we met on the terraria server, i built my hotel not far from your castle, then eventually, i joined the minecraft server and we had more fun times.
Then not to long ago, Xaol Gave me Control of the Coalition, All of waterdeep, and all his items. I'll never forget you, and i'll make sure your armor never breaks.
SALUTE.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
I sense Deja Vu.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
(04-13-2013, 01:53 PM)Xaol Wrote: Hey everyone Smile

Today is a bit of a sad day, I think. Today is the day I say a final goodbye to Sithous.
I will try to keep this short, I know many people like to skip long paragraphs. Feel free!
I've been thinking about it for a while. In the interest of sparing your eyes, I will say that my reasons for leaving are personal.

I've had some great times here. I can remember back when I started in Terraria. Forim, Sairyu, Noms, and Amp were the admins, if I remember correctly. I was a measly user. I remember the days of guarding Sairyu's fortress. I remember when Sairyu was banned for trying to crash the server. I remember the Secret Sithous, with its underwater base. I remember messing around with friends who later became admins. I remember how Darklight didn't think my admin application was legitimate. I remember the relief at finally being accepted as an admin. I remember staying up late on Terraria and GMod, winning the art contest.
I remember so much. Sithous has been an important part of my life, but it is time for that to end.
I can no longer support such a lifestyle. As I grow, I'm becoming a much more active person, as some of you know. Unfortunately, I see video games as something that can only hinder me in the long run. Between fencing and school, I cannot justify the need to sit in front of a screen for hours, playing games, unless it can help me in the long run.
You have to understand, where I live there is a tremendous pressure to get into a good college.
Maybe I will return some day as a user, and will have found a way to balance video games, sports, a social life, and school. But for now, I cannot see that occurring.

I would like to thank everyone here, for putting up with me on cranky days, and helping me through conflicts. Truly, some of my happiest moments have been with you guys. I am privileged to call you friends.

-Alex (Xaol)

May life be good to you Alex, I'm glad to have known you through all this, hopefully one day we can chat on skype, and you were also the one to help me get admin, because of that I'm in your debt.

Ever need something or just wanna talk, 623-258-5259, my number (Note: If I don't answer, it's probably because it's dead or im somewhere else.) But other than that, enjoy your life Alex Smile
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
Time to do malicious things with Shado's number. Myahahahahahahaha.
(04-13-2013, 01:53 PM)Xaol Wrote: Hey everyone :)

-Alex (Xaol)

Hey Xaol (Xaolbastic :P),

If you ever manage to find this post, I'd like to say that as a member of the Sithous Community, it's sad to see you go, this time once and for all (okay, maybe not once and for all, since you mentioned that you'll visit Sithous later in life, but that's not important at the moment). We'll all miss you.

I remember the times when I first joined Sithous Server on Terraria, when you had your jungle house of yours. I remember when we first saw each other on the Minecraft server. And I remember when you said goodbye a second time (oh, wait a second) and everything in between.

It's really difficult to come up with the right words to say once someone is going, but I hope that you'll have a good time living life in the future. In the case that you might ever trip up in life (and land face first on the ground), just know that there's people behind you that can lift you back to your feet and help you get on with your walk in life. In the case that you ever have trouble, you can feel free to contact any one of us. Maybe we can talk for once on Skype (killerstar35, remember that).

Like you've said, it's been a long journey. We all will miss you.

Last of all, I'd like to tell you one final word.
Merp.

-???/killerstar35/HiddenDeathOrb
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
Sorry Xaol, you can't leave. I won't let you! >: O Quick Nero! Get the ropes, I'll get the chair!

I'll miss you. Even if you were very judgmental for my grammar.
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
Even if we had our differences, you're still a good guy.
Try to remember the good times, not the bad.
PM me for my number.
Thanks for everything, man.
Cheers.
We had some fun man, Come back and visit some time.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
Well, this is quite sad. You were the Admin on the Terraria Server which I liked the most :O What can we do without you know Sad?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon