7 70.00%
Same Map Same Players
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Yet Another Map Restart Thread
so ive been thinking, with forim leaving and myself more or less taking over, ive found some plugins that id like us to be running, a few of them require a new map, on top of that i feel the biomes are to small, so i wanted to ask your opinions,

Op:1
Larger Biomes, Ore veins instead of randomly placed chunks, CrackShot, World Boss eggs, warp plugin, and the other plugins ive found, and keep inventory and possible house import

OR

OP:2
Larger Biomes, Ore veins instead of randomly placed chunks, CrackShot, World Boss eggs, warp plugin, and the other plugins ive found, fresh start

OR

OP:3
Keep It the way it is
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
I say OP:1. I like it.
New beggining Smile
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
Do you mean with keep Inventory, that you keep your Inventory when you die or your old one? If option 1 is keep Inventory on Death, then 1 Big Grin
(04-22-2013, 01:06 AM)Deathclaw99 Wrote: Do you mean with keep Inventory, that you keep your Inventory when you die or your old one? If option 1 is keep Inventory on Death, then 1 :D

Keep Inventory is always active :)
(Unless DeathBan is disabled, in which case Keep Inventory would be off)
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
(04-22-2013, 01:36 AM)HiddenDeathOrb Wrote:
(04-22-2013, 01:06 AM)Deathclaw99 Wrote: Do you mean with keep Inventory, that you keep your Inventory when you die or your old one? If option 1 is keep Inventory on Death, then 1 Big Grin

Keep Inventory is always active Smile
(Unless DeathBan is disabled, in which case Keep Inventory would be off)

Okay, then Option 2 Big Grin
yea i mean your current inventory and items
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
Option 2, pleaaaase :)
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
When you guys make a new Map, are you in the need of People who help to build things? Or will you copy over the citys?
I'm voting to keep, i worked Practically non-stop everyday to build up brinehill and this is the thanks i get?
If the map is reset, either copy over brinehill or give me a copy of the world.
Besides, i'm still building my castle, and i'll be pissed sideways if i'm going to have to rebuild everything.
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon