[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I need advice/help
Well, I've had a crush on a girl that has been in my classes throughout this past year. I was going to ask her out last day of school but just couldn't. Now I feel like im regreting doing that. Luckily though she'll be going to the same Highschool as me. What should I do?
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
Ask her the fuck out.
Wait don't do that... too fast. :3
If you want to do something about her... do it quick or else she will get into some other group... another brand of people and change.

P.S. I don't feel like making a long as sentence right now Tongue IN THE TOMMOROW I WILL!
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
Shado first things first tell us what you like about her. <3 Then I can give you some help.
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
She's pretty first off, never rude (at least when I'm around) great personality, and her smile :3 <3. It's cheesy ik but this is a first for me. So yeah Tongue
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
Well I would like her too but there is nothing you have in common that you have listed. Anything you both like? Have you talked to her at all?

-Altrive
I've talked with her alot before, we both play sports, etc.
Oh young love, so cute, so sickening.

Considering I have never been hit on in high school, I am sure I am a professional advice giver in this situation.

Occasional hallway chatter during a crossing period will simply not do, you need to go up front and ask to hang out. Don't even make it relationship specific, before you can step into a decent relationship with a female of the species you need to have some friendship backbone (worst case scenerio you become friend-zoned, but hey, at least you can still check out her maturing rack and get a pat on the back).

You both are in Sports? BAM. Already moved up the dating order. Or at least it seemed like all the band geeks dated within their instrument section..

Bottom line:

TALK. TO. HER.

Don't just sit back and let her have the first go, move in on your prey or something else will devour it first.
[Image: fv8ef4.jpg]
Dang, that was pretty good hawk, gracias! The only thing is, I don't want to wait another two months. So I'm considering this.....

Messaging her.

The only reason I would do this is because I really couldn't ask her out at school or outside for that matter. Mainly because her friends were always around.

P.S. lol funny band jokes are funny.
P.P.S. I talked with her a lot during the school year, I even got her gum for her birth day.

Don't know if that helps but yeah.
Go for it, the longer you wait the harder it will be to actually get a connection going between this girl.

Sooner or later however you will have to 'hang' with her posse at some point. Since it appears that she is a social butterfly (and most sport oriented females tend to be from my perspective), her friends will be of some importance to her.

Either way, yes, take the initiative to talk to her before hand and get something going, who knows where it may take you.

Or you can just get a dog, they'll always love you.
[Image: fv8ef4.jpg]
I can't beat advice from a girl... Darn

-Altrive

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon