[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How hard did Sony kick MS?
Alright so if you didn't see yesterday, MS and Sony showed off the consoles and their games. And apparently, Sony annihilated MS. So you tell me, how hard did Sony kick MS? Scale: 1-10
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
I hate Sony I've always played with Xbox, however Sony got hacked and millions of people lots their credit card details.
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
(06-11-2013, 03:02 PM)AlanTheDudeGuy Wrote: I hate Sony I've always played with Xbox, however Sony got hacked and millions of people lots their credit card details.

I'm talking about the E3 conference yesterday. If you didn't watch it, there should be a recording on it somewhere on youtube.
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
I'll probally get round to watching it but I will be supporting MS tho Tongue

[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
I just go with what actually works.
I never watched the E3 Press Conference, but from what I hear...
I don't want to be an xbox fan anymore :3

Here is the video that changed my mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTI3oIKLiNo
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
How dare you mj I'm always going to be an Xbox fan no matter what Tongue
I hated my PS3. I know my Internet connection isn't perfect, but I was lucky to get a decent connection on it. Plus PSN was down for weeks because Sony's protection against hackers is terrible. And (Call me a CoD-Fanboy and I'll f*cking ban you) PS3 gets all the DLC for CoD a whole month after Xbox.

I've never owned an Xbox, but I've always enjoyed playing it at a friends house, and I'm hesistant to give Sony any more money. So I might be a bit biased.

I realize that Sony apparently stepped up their game, but I just don't trust the PlayStation like I used to. I probably won't even get a new console when they come out because I play almost all my games on the PC. But if/when I do get one, which one I get will depend on what my friends are getting, what more people are getting, which one is on sale, and if the Xbox1 has a suitable replacement for the PS-only MLB: The Show.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
Too right DJ Big Grin I would rather pay £100 more for the Xbox when I k ow I can trust Microsoft unlike Sony where they got hacked and lost 10s of millions of people credit card details etc. Also I just find that PlayStation do everything later than the Xbox, for example if the Xbox bring out a new console so do sony. This makes me think that Sony only do things after Xbox which can prove that Xbox can have their ideas stolen like the Xbox connect came out, then the play station move came out.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon