[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TERRARIA GOT A FUDGE CAKE UPDATE!
Hey yo slithering turtles!

I hope you little critters wake up from your slumbers! It's been a little while since you lazy shell creatures came out of it! Like holy creepers, It's been a while since anyone posted anything! (This includes my snakey snake ass too)

So! Terraria got a lot of updates! So what has everyone been up to?! I NEED TO MAKE MY SKY CASTLE WITH GEMSPARKE BLOCKS AND WATER FALLING FROM THE EDGES AND THE QUEEN SITTING BY MY SIDE!

And if you are busy making mad cash with your careers, just remember, you can always learn how to do bushiness, when you pours lava on someones house, place TNT everywhere, hold someone up, or destroy a house with the new OP as shit fking laser drill... cause you can! Like holy shit doesn't that sound like.. better than real life?!   Angel Angel

If ya'll didn't read the changelog... I didn't either so just call up some nerds... I can think of a couple, or just do what I do and trial and error Smile

COMON TURTLES! DID YOU GET TO THE END?!?!?! HOLY SHIT I AM PROUD OF YOU! YOUY FINALLY CAME OUT OF YER SHELL YA CREEPS!
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon