[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server update to 1.1
Exclamation 
We will be returning so don't think we will be offline for good cause this is not true!

Our server runs TDSM and currently TDSM is still stuck on version 1.0.6.1 and until they update I will be keeping the server offline.

From past experiences with TDSM updating they will be releasing beta versions of the dedicated server until they get everything worked out. I will be hosting these beta versions when available and would greatly appreciate it if users will post any bugs they find when the server comes back online to the forum section labeled "Bugs", do describe it in detail.

I will be posting further information under this thread, and users can ask questions and such as well.

(December-3-2011) UPDATE:
TDSM has announced that it will be a few weeks to get the new version out and that they are considering 1.1 to be the last release.
Our server runs TDSM with custom plugins, if they do decide to halt development we will either be switching to another mod that will run under linux or have to switch to other games altogether.
You can follow the TDSM news here on this thread bellow as well as register and post explaining how you want them to continue developing.
http://tdsm.org/index.php/topic,726.0.html

(December-6-2011) UPDATE:
We are hosting a plain server just for community members until the update happens. If you are logged in you can view the information for the server under Members Area here in the forums.

(December-9-2011) UPDATE:
The TDSM team is working hard to get the server finished. I am watching their progress and things are going good so far. Do not get discouraged, we will be back!

(December-22-2011) UPDATE:
It has been a while, but I have been watching TDSM forums closely. I just barely found out a few hours ago that TDSM will be closing the project and moving on. With this in mind we are now finding ways to convert our plugins for the TShock server. I will be learning a whole new programming language and would love it if others could lend a hand.

We Heart you community members and will return soon!

Thanks
~Skylar
[Image: lane_change.gif]
okay sir i will if i do report all bugs every... 2 hours? or when im on and when i get off glad to see you use beta's Smile see you soon Big Grin
how do u update terraria without steam?
so long~~ i cant wait ady on 1.1~and my house gv ppl break wtf?!
if its done can gv we a 1.1 download link?
i have a cracked 1.1 link for pc if anyone NEEDS it but i bought it off steam Tongue so im good tell me if you need the link XD
tdsm may stop all together Sad
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
Oh nooooooooo
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
(December-3-2011) UPDATE:
TDSM has announced that it will be a few weeks to get the new version out and that they are considering 1.1 to be the last release.
Our server runs TDSM with custom plugins, if they do decide to halt development we will either be switching to another mod that will run under linux or have to switch to other games altogether.
You can follow the TDSM news here on this thread bellow as well as register and post explaining how you want them to continue developing.
http://tdsm.org/index.php/topic,726.0.html
[Image: lane_change.gif]
Altrive. could u send me a copy of the cracked version pls. just by email. email is [email protected] thnx Altrive
should i just put the link here? or should i wait till everyone asks for it before i send it to them Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon