[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community
Hello. First things first, I`m back, and I`m thinking of staying here once again.

The Second thing is, after I looked up some of the new Threads, I saw that the community is pretty much dead. Because I wasn`t online for like, half a year, I don`t really know why that is so. If you guys want, you could tell me what happened in that Timeline, so I can understand the current Situation of the Sithous Community.

PS: How are you guys Big Grin?

In regards,
Deathclaw99
Terraria stopped getting updates -> Terraria lost popularity -> Sithous servers lost traffic

Loss of increase of members + Loss of active members + Major maintenance = Dead Community
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
Combined with some real life turmoil involving Skylar that enraged a lot of people.
skylars parents kicked him out lack people joining because he had the forum regrisration through main page we have no main page dark is no longer with sithous after he dissapeared mesa admin sairyu banned and unbanned csgo is out and butterflies
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
(09-21-2012, 06:56 PM)Altrive Wrote: skylars parents kicked him out lack people joining because he had the forum regrisration through main page we have no main page dark is no longer with sithous after he dissapeared mesa admin sairyu banned and unbanned csgo is out and butterflies

That sentence ran around Canada...
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
(09-21-2012, 06:56 PM)Altrive Wrote: skylars parents kicked him out lack people joining because he had the forum regrisration through main page we have no main page dark is no longer with sithous after he dissapeared mesa admin sairyu banned and unbanned csgo is out and butterflies

My 10th grade English teacher (a.k.a. "Bitch") would not be pleased.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
what is this grammer you speak of
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
GRAMMAR. GRAMMAR. OH YOU PEOPLE ARE GONNA KILL MY-- -drool-
Pretty much what everyone said... But from what ive seen on FB Sky's got a job and got a roomate... so expect some things soon Big Grin!
[Image: auolpd1bb91.png]
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- Ohhh, I do the cashier at Wendy's every sat,sun and mon.
MjSpecter - 13-12-00:54 -- It's a soft job now.
I took a break late and early in the year (dec 2011-apr 2012) No me= Sad = people not joining = sky getting kicked out (just cause) = no new registration = saiyru back from hell

I'm sorry everyone
[Image: pluoad1bb8e.png]
[Image: 50dda073afa96f2a240085e5.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon